Three New Parade Floats, More Entertainment, & Expanded Food Options Coming to Mardi Gras Festival 2018
The second year of Mardi Gras Festival at Six Flags Fiesta Texas is shaping up to be great. The park is adding 3 brand new parade floats, a more extensive line-up of live entertainment options, and even more new food and drink options!
Additional Parade Floats & Nighttime Parade
- The intricately designed 16-foot tall floats will represent a variety of themes, including three new additions. The first features bright purple clusters of grapes, with Bacchus himself making an appearance, the second will feature favorite symbols of the musical and gastronomic offerings from the French Quarter, and the third will be embellished with a detailed pirate theme!
- The daily, high-energy parade will take to the Rockville, Kidzopolis and Spassburg streets one hour before the park closes. Select dates will only feature a daytime parade. Please visit our Show Schedule to see daily parade times.
- Diamond and Diamond Elite members will also have the chance to participate in the parade or observe from a new VIP area.
Additional Live Entertainment
- Fiesta Texas will be bringing back the King William Brass Band for the 2018 event and they will be playing on the all-new Rockville Outdoor Stage in front of Rockville High. A NEW Mardi Gras-themed band will also make their debut in 2018 and they are called the King of N'Awlins Swing. They will be featured at the Texas State Square Stage in Los Festivales. The park's award-winning line-up of entertainment is also included, which features the all-new ¡Bailando! show in Teatro Fiesta.
New Food & Drink Options
- On top of a plethora of previous food options, new food and drink options will include bread pudding, New Orleans Hurricanes, and Comfort Collins.
All of this and much more will begin THIS FRIDAY! Mardi Gras Festival is set to operate from April 27th through May 28th. Check out our Mardi Gras Festival 2018 Guide for the most comprehensive festival information on the internet.