Mardi Gras Festival features a strong line-up of the park's spring/summer entertainment as well as bringing in a few unique Mardi Gras-driven features. Here's what the entertainment line-up looked like in 2018:
King William Brass Band
Located at the Rockville Outdoor Stage, the King William Brass Band can be heard playing numerous jazz and Mardi Gras hits in Rockville and during the Mardi Gras Parade.
King of N'Awlins Swing
Brand new for 2018, the King of N'Awlins Swing will make their debut on the Texas State Square Stage in Los Festivales playing great Mardi Gras-themed music. Located at the Texas State Square Stage.
Mardi Gras Parade
The Mardi Gras Parade features authentic Mardi Gras floats designed by Kern Studios. The parade begins in Rockville and makes its way through the park into Crackaxle Canyon. Some dates feature special nighttime version of the parade.
Specialty Food & Drink
A plethora of food and drink options were presented at Mardi Gras Festival during the 2018 event. Below is the full line-up of what was offered by Fiesta Texas, including their availability on the Dining Pass.
Mardi Gras Village (Rockville)
- Beignets (Dining Pass Snack Item)
- Mardi Gras Popcorn (Dining Pass Snack Item)
- Mardi Gras Cotton Candy (Dining Pass Snack Item)
- Zapp's Crawtator Chips (Dining Pass Snack Item)
- Zapp's Voodoo Chips (Dining Pass Snack Item)
- Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Famous Praline
- Gumbo (Dining Pass Meal Item)
- Jambalaya (Dining Pass Meal Item)
- Muffalettas (Dining Pass Meal Item)
- Cajun Shrimp & Crawfish Po'Boys
- Shrimp Boil
Mardi Gras Festival Media